The CODDE Department offers you a panel of Environment Trainings adapted to the needs of each.
- Understand and understand environmental issues, the circular economy and the economics of functionality
- Know the main tools and methods to carry out the environmental diagnosis of a product or a service
- Discover the applications of the environmental assessment of a product or a service
- Understand and understand the concept of circular economy to give management a new dimension at the heart of the challenges of the contemporary economy
- Understanding environmental issues related to the water footprint and the normative context: ISO 14046
- Understanding environmental issues related to greenhouse gas emissions and global warming
- Being able to integrate a strategy to reduce greenhouse gas emissions in a company
Distributor, manufacturer, marketing manager, environmental manager, design offices, product managers, quality and environment manager
|Environment : A better understanding for a perfect management||1 d||Beginner||To be defined||650 € VAT|
|How are you impacted by the different environmental regulations (RoHS, WEEE, ErP and REACH)?||1 d||Beginner||To be defined||650 € VAT|
|Hazardous Substances Regulations: RoHS, REACH||1 d||Beginner||To be defined||650 € VAT|
|Develop an end-of-life record of equipment: Directive 2012/19 / EU (WEEE or WEEE)||0,5 d||Beginner||To be defined||650 € VAT|
To register for our Environment Trainings, you can complete our registration form.
In addition, you can find the online trainings catalog and the Training catalog 2020 in pdf !