Verification & Audit
CODDE strengthens the credibility of your environmental communication
Third-party verification consists of verifying the accuracy of a process in relation to one or more standards by an authorized and independent person.
The audit makes it possible to comply with the regulations in force.
KEY ACTOR IN THE CERTIFICATION FIELD
Do you want or need to have your environmental statements verified?
The CODDE department accompanies you every step of the way.
Since 1 July 2017, the French Decree of 31 August 2015 imposes independent third-party verification of environmental declarations of construction products, decoration products and electrical, electronic and HVAC equipment intended for use in works of building.
Verification of environmental declarations, what is it?
Verification consists of ensuring and certifying that the environmental declarations are in conformity and have been established according to the appropriate standards and reference documents. This approach, which has been mandatory since July 1, 2017, allows the registration of environmental declarations in the Declaration Program databases (PEP ecopassport®, FDES, EPD System®). Only an authorized verifier by the Programs may perform this audit.
Members of our team are certified as auditors by the Reporting Programs (PEP ecopassport®, FDES, EPD System®). We can therefore verify your environmental declarations.
We will verify compliance with reporting program requirements (objectives, functional unit, boundaries, data collection, life cycle analysis, results and conclusion). This audit will allow the editing of the audit report and the audit certificate.
- Critical review of the PEP ecopassport® PCR edition 3.
- Critical review of a photovoltaic panel LCA.
- Review of the global warming assessment and awareness tool about mail storage.
- ISO 14001 audit integrating the product scope.
- certification Footprint Progress ©.
- IEC 60601-1-9
- Each year, CODDE verifies Environmental Product Declarations from various programs (PEP ecopassport, FDES Inies, EPD System...).
- Verification of the carbon footprint quantification tool (GHG emission) of Laposte's mail, parcels and digital letters.