Verification & Audit
CODDE strengthens the credibility of your environmental communication
Third-party verification consists of verifying the accuracy of a process in relation to one or more standards by an authorized and independent person.
The audit makes it possible to comply with the regulations in force.
KEY ACTOR IN THE CERTIFICATION FIELD
- Critical review of the PEP ecopassport® PCR edition 3.
- Critical review of a photovoltaic panel LCA.
- Review of the global warming assessment and awareness tool about mail storage.
- Performing the ISO 14001 audit integrating the product scope.
- Performing the audit to obtain certification Footprint Progress ©.
- Each year, CODDE verifies over many type III environmental product declarations from various programs (PEP ecopassport, FDES Inies, EPD System...).
- Verification of mail, packages and digital letters carbon footprint quantification tool (GES emissions).