CODDE helps you in the eco-design of your products or services
Eco-design is a company approach to include environmental criteria as well as technical and economic criteria from the design of your product or service. This approach allows you to combine technical quality and environmental quality.
4 MILESTONES TO STRUCTURE YOUR APPROACH
- Help in developing environment oriented functional specifications.
- Support in the creation of an economy of functionality (Novus) method offer.
- Creativity sessions animation for your design teams.
- Customized decision-making tools for your company.
- Comparative Life Cycle Assessment (LCA).
- Team training in eco-design.
- Project manager training to planning and decision-support tools.
- Value-creation of your eco-design policy through appropriate communication media (self-declaration, PEP ecopassport®, FDES, Eco-labels, ...) in connection with the existing standards.
- Certification of your eco-design approach with the Footprint Progress® certification.
ECO-DESIGN WITH THE EIME SOFTWARE
By developing products/services with a reduced environmental footprint, eco-designing allows to differentiate from the competition.
Keeping the same functionality as the original product/service, the eco-designed version reduces the environmental footprint.