CODDE helps you in the eco-design of your products or services
Eco-design is a company approach aimed at including environmental criteria as well as technical and economic criteria from the design of your product or service. This approach allows you to combine technical quality and environmental quality.
The ultimate goal is to reduce the environmental impact of products and services by acting on their life cycle (extraction of raw materials, manufacturing, distribution, installation, use and end of life).
Eco-design allows you not only to reduce environmental impacts but also to better know your products and services. All teams are involved in the process, eco-design allows you to strengthen the links and motivation within your company.
Lastly, in a context where environmental considerations are more than growing, eco-design will allow you to stand out from the competition and meet the expectations of your customers.
4 MILESTONES TO STRUCTURE YOUR APPROACH
- Help in developing environment oriented functional specifications.
- Support in the creation of an economy of functionality (Novus) method offer.
- Creativity sessions animation for your design teams.
- Customized decision-making tools for your company.
- Comparative Life Cycle Assessment (LCA).
- Team training in eco-design.
- Project manager training to planning and decision-support tools.
- Value-creation of your eco-design policy through appropriate communication media (self-declaration, PEP ecopassport®, FDES, Eco-labels, ...) in connection with the existing standards.
- Certification of your eco-design approach with the Footprint Progress® certification.
ECO-DESIGN WITH THE EIME SOFTWARE
Whether for the realization of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), the realization of communication support (environmental product declaration type PEP ecopassport, FDES, EPD System) or in an eco-design perspective, the software EIME meets your needs.
Manage your eco-design projects
Model the initial life cycle
Choose a set of indicators and get the environmental impacts
Analyze the distribution of environmental impacts
Reduce the environmental footprint while keeping the original features
Differentiate yourself from the competition with a communication support enhancing your eco-design approach
We can train you to perform ACV or perform them for you.
20 years+ LCA experience
- LCA software EIME developer
- Specific database developer
- LCA in compliance with ISO 14040-44
Bureau Veritas Group
- International network
- Customer care