EIME API: Programming interface
New in the 6th version, EIME API is the programming interface that allows the EIME software to be connected to another software, or third-party service, in order to exchange data and functionalities.
EIME API* provides a response to industrial challenges: automation, massive processing, data traceability.
The interfacing is done with the IT support of LCIE Bureau Veritas.
* An EIME API license is required, commercialization in 2024.
To take full advantage of the possibilities offered by the EIME API, the EIME software has improved performance:
- Increased maximum case study size
- Optimization of queries for the calculation of indicators
- Decorrelation of calculations and display
EIME API aims to thoroughly review our approach to Life Cycle Assessment, including:
- Data collection,
- Data modelling,
- Exploitation of the results
In a changing society, our ambition is to imagine the working methods that will shape environmental analysis in 2030-2050.