Life Cycle Assessment Trainings
The CODDE Department offers you a panel of Life Cycle Assessment Trainings adapted to the needs of each.
- Understand and understand the environmental, regulatory and normative issues related to stroke
- Evaluate the environmental footprint of your products and services in accordance with ISO 14040: 2006 and ISO 14044: 2006
- Know the main tools and methods to carry out the environmental diagnosis of a product or a service
- Discover the applications of the environmental assessment of a product or a service
- Know the specific approaches to the E & E sector to enhance the results of a stroke
- To understand the complexity of the construction sector
- Know the tools available for LCA of products and equipment intended to be integrated into a building and their applications
Design Office, Product Manager, Business Manager, Methods Manager, Designer, Quality and Environment Manager, E & E Industries.
|Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA): principles and applications||1 d||Beginner||To be defined||650 € VAT|
|Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA): E&E sector specificities||0,5 d||Intermediate||To be defined||350 € VAT|
|Life-Cycle Assessment (LCA): Equipment and Building sector specificities||0,5 d||Intermediate||To be defined||350 € VAT|
To register for our Life Cycle Assessment Trainings, you can complete our registration form.
In addition, you can find the Training catalog 2021 in pdf !