The P.E.P. Association published new sector rules (PSR) in June 2023. The LCIE Bureau Veritas lists these changes for you.
8 update PSR
The updated PSRs, available on the PEP ecopassort® website, are:
- PSR0002 - Direct,visible ,fixed electric heating appliances
- PSR0003 - Cable management
- PSR0005 - Electrical switchgear and controlgear solutions
- PSR0006 - Drives for blinds and closures installed in buildings
- PSRPSR0007 - Self-contained emergency electrical equipment
- PSR0013 - Thermodynamic generators with electric compression for heating and/or cooling of premises and/or the production of domestic hot water
- PSPSR0014 - Luminaires
- PSR0019 - Fire Safety System
The PSRs are applicable from their date of publication with a transition period of 6 months.
June 2023 (updated on August 2, 2023)