Bureau Veritas' CPS division launched BV Mark to boost end-consumer confidence.
Consumers are increasingly demanding full transparency and will disregard products, and manufacturers, that do not deliver these expectations. The BV Mark can help end consumers navigate these complex market challenges while elevating brand awareness.
What are the BV Mark schemes?
BV Verification is an objective assessment that confirms the accuracy of marketing claims. Our independent assessment process scrutinizes the validity of specific advertising or promotional statements, giving you a way to separate verified fact from fiction.
BV Certification goes a step further and certifies the whole product's safety, cybersecurity, functionality and usability, connectivity including a regular review of the factory manufacturing process.
La BV Mark pourra être affichée sur de nombreux produits comme :
- Demonstration of credentials for a high risk / private label products
- Demonstration of Trust for emerging retailers, especially online
- Validation of a product claim – environmental performance such as water toxicity or CO2 improvement or load bearing weight for example
- Clients can have multiple statements verified per product to address different market requirements
- Validation of a unique selling point to enhance sales amongst new retailers
- Certification of performance, chemical control or safety (only available for technology products sold in EU) to drive differentiation as well as enhanced supply chain control
For more information, see our page BV Mark.