How to combine technical and environmental quality
We have been pioneers in eco-design for over 20 years
Eco-design your products or services with Bureau Veritas CODDE
Eco-design is an industrial approach to include environmental criteria as well as technical and economic criteria when designing a product.
Bureau Veritas CODDE accompanies you throughout the integration of eco-design in your industrial process.
4 MILESTONES TO STRUCTURE YOUR APPROACH
- Help in developing environment oriented functional specifications.
- Support in the creation of an economy of functionality (Novus) method offer.
- Creativity sessions animation for your design teams.
- Customized decision-making tools for your company.
- Comparative Life Cycle Assessment (LCA).
- Team training in eco-design.
- Project manager training to planning and decision-support tools.
- Value-creation of your eco-design policy through appropriate communication media (self-declaration, PEP ecopassport®, FDES, Eco-labels, ...) in connection with the existing standards.
- Certification of your eco-design approach with the Footprint Progress® certification.
Eco-design in practice
By developing products/services with a reduced environmental footprint, eco-designing allows to differentiate from the competition.
Keeping the same functionality as the original product/service, the eco-designed version reduces the environmental footprint.