- Understand and understand environmental issues, the circular economy and the economics of functionality
- Know the main tools and methods to carry out the environmental diagnosis of a product or a service
- Having the keys to an efficient organization of the implementation of ecodesign
- Know the steps and tools for planning and piloting eco-design projects
- Know how to identify priority ecodesign axes to define objectives and targets adapted to its activity
- Discover the applications of the environmental assessment of a product or a service
- Understand how to generalize the ecodesign of a product to an ecodesign activity
Quality and Environment Manager, Methods Manager, Ecodesign Manager, Sustainable Development Department
|Ecodesign: principles and applications||1 d||Advanced||20/11/2019||850 € VAT|
|Ecodesign of numeric services||1 d||Advanced||Intra-company||850 € VAT|
|Ecodesign: planning and management||1 d||Intermediate||Intra-company||700 € VAT|
|Ecodesign: preparing for certification||1 d||Advanced||Intra-company||850 € VAT|
|Ecodesign: Application of ISO 14001 standard||1 d||Advanced||Intra-company||850 € VAT|
|Integrate ecodesign in the development of your products: Compliance with the ErP||1 d||Advanced||Intra-company||850 € HT|
To register, complete the registration form.
Discover the 2019 training catalog of CODDE in pdf format !