Third party verification
We offer a range of services adapted to your third party verification requirements
Strengthen the credibility of your environmental communication
The third party audit consists in verifying the accuracy of a process with respect to a reference document or by an accredited and independent person.
As a key player in the certification field, Bureau Veritas CODDE will bring its expertise in third-party verification.
Accreditation in 2016
- 2 FDES auditors
- 2 EPD auditors
- 3 PEP auditors
BUREAU VERITAS CODDE, KEY ACTOR IN THE CERTIFICATION FIELD
- LCA critical review
- Type II declaration critical review
- ISO 14001 audit of SME sites, product perimeter
- "Footprint Progress© certification" audit
- "Bureau Veritas certification" audit
- PEP ecopassport® program
- The international EPD system®
- FDES Inies
- Critical review of the PEP ecopassport® PCR edition 3.
- Critical review of a photovoltaic panel LCA.
- Review of the global warming assessment and awareness tool about mail storage.
- Performing the ISO 14001 audit integrating the product scope.
- Performing the audit to obtain certification Footprint Progress ©.
- Each year, Bureau Veritas CODDE verifies over 20 type III environmental product declarations from various programs.
- Verification of mail, packages and digital letters carbon footprint quantification tool (GES emissions).